Agricola Holistic Health is an evidence based, award winning, highly collaborative multidisciplinary health clinic. We offer Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy, Functional Dry Needling, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Orthotics, Bracing and Shockwave.
We believe in meeting our patients wherever they are on their health journey, and helping them reach their optimal outcomes through one on one patient and evidence based collaborative care. We believe in empowering our patients through education and homecare for long term change and sustainability. We focus not only on the therapy itself, but the overall experience in the clinic.
The Agricola team is a supportive and positive group of therapists and patient care coordinators who love working with their co-workers in support of their professional growth and make sure that their work environment is the best it can be. We often host workshops for our team members, or one on one learning sessions and meetings to make sure you’re thriving!
About the position:
- We are an established and busy clinic looking to add another passionate and ambitious Registered Massage Therapist to our dedicated team of professionals.
- We are looking for an RMT who shares our ethos.
- Who would consider themselves to be evidence based, patient centred and able to provide 5 hours worth of deep tissue treatments per day if needed!
- One time signing bonus: $1500.00. If you are switching provinces, option for moving cost coverage
- This is a full time sub-contractor position under a one year contract with the option to renew
- The pay is a commission- performance based scale model. Scale range 50-70% - Your pay percentage changes monthly based on your data driven performance stats.
To ensure your success, this position includes training in practice management and full in-house marketing and strategic planning.
- We do accept MVAs, we do not accept WCB
- Future career growth opportunities available to the right candidate
- A full caseload awaits you!
- Opportunity to earn CEU credits through in house training and learning through collaboration
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
received: Jan 08, 2021